Dates: January 25th-26th 2024
Venue: Hotel Kämp
Pohjoisesplanadi 29, Helsinki
Our Winter Course has a comprehensive and intensive program designed to address the diagnostics and management of Laryngeal Dystonia.
The course will include latest on
- Diagnostics of Laryngeal Dystonia, how it present and diagnosed among patients.
- In-depth presentations and discussions of different procedures available for management of spasmodic dysphonia.
- The interventions covered in the course include botulinum injections under EMG control or under vision. Myoneurectomy and Thyropasty 2.
- Reasons for preference of injections of vocal folds vs. false vocal folds.
- Thyroplasty 2 using titanium bridges will be covered in addition to myoneurectomy.
- Results of the previous procedures will be addressed being considered as
- In the end of course, a hands-on demonstration will be carried out using available equipment and instruments used in injections, myoneurectomy and thyroplasty 2.
All Helsinki Laryngology Courses are held in English, no translation will be offered.
Accomodation options are available all around Helsinki.
Those wishing to stay in the same venue (Kämp Hotel) can benefit from reduced prices from this link.
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to scientific sessions and course materials.
- Coffee breaks and lunches (thursday and friday)
- Admission to exhibition area.
- Certificate of attendance
- Participation in Course Dinner on thursday (optional and free)
Registrations will be handled on a “first come – first served” basis. Each form is to be filled in individually by only one participant. If you have problems with completing the on-line form, please contact the local secretariat at Confedent International Ltd:
Confedent International Ltd.
Eteläesplanadi 2, 00130, Helsinki
Phone: +358 50 4644 757
Payment of course fees
We accept payments by credit card and payments against invoice (invoicing fee will be added if payment is done against invoice and not by credit card).
The course fees should be fully paid in Euro by credit card at the same time with your registration or by the due date if you request an invoice. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard and credit card payments are processed via an SSL secured credit card payment link at the end of the on-line registration form.
The invoice reference number must show as identification on bank transactions. The invoice will include all necessary international bank information for the bank transfer. All bank charges should be covered by the payee.
Cancellation of registration
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
– Cancellations received prior to or on October 10, 2023 – Full refund (less EUR 50 administration fee).
– Cancellation received after October 10, 2023 – No refunds (100 % payment to be made if fees not already paid at time of cancellation)
There will be no refund for no-shows. Denial of a visa application to Finland does not entitle a participant to any refunds.
The congress organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, for loss of, or damage to property belonging to congress participants (or their accompanying persons), either during or as a result of the congress.
Please check the validity of your own travel insurance.